The Remodeling Company in Grimes You Can Trust
Since 2006, we've been taking care of local are Grimes customers, only as a handyman service and not yet under the Soap Stone Construction name. We now offer remodeling work to help homeowners make significant changes to their homes.
Beyond just minor repairs and home improvement tasks, we're able to help convert the house you currently reside into the house you've always dreamed of. Don't take for granted the sheer ability of a professional contractor to transform your home, inside and out.
You may just want to alter the look of your bathroom, or you could be in the market to tackle a whole house remodeling project, and we're your reliable remodeling expert. Let's work on restoring the look and feel of your Grimes home.
Bathroom Remodeling Experts for Quality Work
More than likely, you have a list of things you'd like to take care of for your Grimes home. How can you tell if you need to focus on bathroom remodeling?
What are some signs that indicate the time has come to tackle bathroom renovations?
- Outdated Decor
- Multiple Repair Needs
- Not Enough Light
- Not Your Style
- Obvious Damage
- Preparing to Sell
A bathroom is a place that often gets neglected; there are so many other projects that tend to take precedence. It's hard to comprehend how much more enjoyable this room could be until you've done the work to make it an oasis.
Trust the knowledge and expertise of Soap Stone Construction to exceed the expectations you have for your bathroom remodeling. Reach out to us today to get started for this project or any of the renovation work you want to schedule.
Details That Complete Your Kitchen Remodeling
The same features you want to include in your kitchen design are the ones that can alert you if you need to renovate this room. Some common red flags to let you know you need kitchen remodeling are:
- Your cabinets are in a state of disrepair and need replacing. Your cabinets serve too essential a purpose to leave them in poor condition.
- The countertops have seen better days. At some point, cleaning isn't enough, and you'll need to install new counters.
- The look feels outdated, and the appliances aren't as new as they should be. Improve the appearance and treat yourself to modern, energy-efficient appliances that will serve you better.
- It's dark and feels like a dungeon. It's time to add natural and artificial lights and brighten this room.
- Assess the current condition of your flooring, backsplash, and pantry. Don't let features you don't love anymore drag down your entire kitchen.
If you're ready for us to help with your Grimes remodeling, now is the perfect time to call.